At Reinke & Schomann, Inc. the fabrication of replacement chip removal screws used in various machine tools is a capability we are proud of. As highlighted here, our chip removal screws are composed of ASTM A36 alloy steel, created with rolling and machining processes as well as certified welding while maintaining a tight ±0.002”tolerances. Our flexible manufacturing options include the furnishing of a plain spiral so customer can reuse their drive end shaft; the remaking or reusing of the old customer supplied drive shaft; or the supply of a complete screw made to our proven standard configurations. The fabricated replacement chip removal screw has a typical volume capacity of 400 lbs./hr, and an outside diameter of 2” to 9”.
Usual turnaround times for replacement chip removal screws are 2 to 4 weeks, shipped to the customer as agreed. All screws are dimensionally inspected to drawings, ensuring the upholding of customer specifications as well as our internal standards for quality. For more details about our replacement chip removal screw manufacturing, or the other design and fabrication capabilities of high performance flighting and onveyor systems, please see the table below or contact us directly.
Reinke & Schomann, Inc. compiled a few selected project examples which demonstrate our capabilities and services. Click on the links below to view more information about the project.
Fabrication of Replacement Chip Removal Screws Project Highlights
- Capabilities Applied/Processes
- Overall Part Dimensions
- Typical screw outside diameter is 2 to 4 inches, but we have the capability of 2 to 9 inches
- Tightest Tolerances
- ASTM A 36
- Additional Facts
- We furnish plain spiral and customer re-uses their drive end shaft.
- Customer sends us the old drive shaft to re-use or re-make.
- We supply a complete screw made to our standard configurations
- In process testing/inspection performed
- Dimensional inspection to drawings
- Industry for Use
- Machine tool
- 400 Lbs./ Hr Typical
- Delivery/Turnaround Time
- 2 – 4 weeks
- Delivery Location
- Standards Met
- Customer Specifications, 2D CAD Drawing
- Product Name
- Replacement Chip Removal Screws